[molpro-user] Asking your help for calculating the transition dipole moment

Rana Zahdeh ranazahdeh at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 18:22:34 BST 2011

Hi,

I need to calculate the transition dipole moment between two states saved in different record numbers. I used the following command:

{ci;trans,6030.2,6000.2;
dm,8130.2}

The problem is that the record 6000.2 is calculated in another output file, in the same directory where I’m doing my calculations.
The error that I receive is that it doesn’t find this record.

Will you please help me to know how to enable it to read this record?

Thanks in advance,
Rana.