[molpro-user] Asking your help for calculating the transition dipole moment

Ricardo Mata ricardo.mata at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:55:58 BST 2011

Dear Rana,

You need to allocate the two files in order to access their records. Afterwards, use the file number to selectively access the records in the files.

You should have something like

file,2,first_file.wfu
file,3,second_file.wfu

then use 6000.2 to access record 6000 in first_file.wfu and 6030.3 to access record 6030 in second_file.wfu.

Best wishes,
Ricardo