[molpro-user] Installing molpro - GA toolkit needed, or can we use openmpi by itself?

Benji Wakely B.Wakely at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Sep 6 00:37:10 BST 2011

Hi Andy, thanks for the response.

1)
When you say 'MPI2', this includes the openmpi implementation of MPI2, yes?
(openmpi doesn't use mpd as such - but mpiexec seems to be working,
 which I believe means it's working.  Corrections welcomed!)

I've attached the generated CONFIG file from the PGI attempt.

I can provide the output from the compilation process if the CONFIG file doesn't help.

Best,
--Benji

Benji Wakely - b.wakely at latrobe.edu.au
Unix Systems Administrator