[molpro-user] MRCI convergence problems with AlO

Alexander Mitrushchenkov Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-paris-est.fr
Thu Sep 29 16:17:49 BST 2011

Lorenzo,

Usually this relates to problems with the choice of active space and orbitals.
Especially orbitals should be carefully verified, as minimal input often do not
provide good ones. Recently, we have calculated a number of AlO states at MRCI
level (Mol.Phys.,105,1239(2007)). If you wish, I'll try to find the inputs that
worked for us.

Best wishes,

Sasha

--
Dr. Alexander Mitrushchenkov, IGR
Laboratoire de Modélisation et Simulation Multi Echelle

Phone:    +33(0)160957316
Fax:      +33(0)160957320
e-mail:   Alexander.Mitrushchenkov at univ-mlv.fr