[molpro-user] NBO program does not save orbitals

Seth Olsen seth.olsen at uq.edu.au
Tue Aug 21 02:23:19 BST 2012

Hi Molpro-User,

I am trying to use the NBO program to generate a set of NLMO's from a CASSCF wavefunction.  The program goes through the routine and prints the NPA charges, but when I try to use the NLMO orbitals, the program dies, saying that the record specified on the save directive has no contents.  What am I missing?  I attach an example output (with input echoed) for reproduction of the problem.

Many Thanks,

Seth