[molpro-user] bug in ddr ?

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Apr 1 10:06:17 BST 2013

Chun-Woo,

There is no 12.0.2 version of Molpro, do you mean 2012.1.0 version of
Molpro, or in fact 12.0.2 version of the Intel compiler?

If you can send the output and CONFIG file I'll take a look. For Intel
13 compiler it is necessary to deoptimize musamc.F to level 2, but this
should be automatic if using the nightly build with latest updates.

Best wishes,

Andy