[molpro-user] bug in ddr ?

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 12:59:44 BST 2013

Chun-Woo Lee,

The example lif_nacme runs as expected with the Molpro binaries. The
input you ran, whilst based in lif_nacme, differs enough to expose a
problem. This problem appears to have already been fixed in the source
code, but the binaries are older than this fix.

I will therefore create some new binaries in the near future, but just
need to run some tests to try and avoid any new bugs being included.

Best wishes,

Andy