[molpro-user] binaries for cygwin

이천우 clee at ajou.ac.kr
Thu Apr 4 00:30:48 BST 2013

Dear Andy, Thanks a lot for your kindly looking into the problem with two-
point formula in ddr in the binaries in my previous e-mail. Since we bought
the license belonging to catalogue number which allows us to install on any
number of computers for one year, we want to install the molpro program as
many computer as possible including the machine running the Microsoft
Window. It will be therefore very beneficiary that the binaries for Cygwin
is also available for that license. Currently there are only two types of
binaries for mpp available in the download page. Could you also include the
binary bundles for the Cygwin ?

Best wishes,  Chun-Woo Lee