[molpro-user] binaries for cygwin

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 07:52:02 BST 2013

Chun-Woo Lee,

We aren't able to supply binaries for Cygwin since this would involve us
purchasing a special Cygwin licence to allow redistribution, which is
quite expensive. Your Molpro licence grants access to the source code,
so you can easily compile Molpro for Cygwin using the instructions in
the installation guide:

http://www.molpro.net/info/2012.1/doc/instguide/node17.html

Best wishes,

Andy