[molpro-user] CASSCF energies using FROZEN

Lorenzo Lodi l.lodi at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 13:27:03 BST 2013

Dear Kirk,
thanks for your answer. I understand what you are saying; unfortunately
I have deleted the input file which produced the unexpected results
which spurred my first question and I have been unable to reproduce
them. It might just have been a matter of numerical convergence (I'm
dealing with molecules containing transition metals) and convergence of
casscf to different solutions depending on starting guess or other
settings is common.

Lorenzo