[molpro-user] error in test jobs

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Aug 29 07:55:11 BST 2013

This is because flexlm is set to print verbose debugging information.
Somewhere in the system profile the environment variable
FLEXLM_DIAGNOSTICS is set to 3 or higher. You should modify this or
override with:

export FLEXLM_DIAGNOSTICS=0

Once you have this fixed you should then see:

 > ifort -v
ifort version 13.1.3

then you need to build Molpro from scratch.

Best wishes,

Andy