[molpro-user] error in test jobs

bhaskar sharma bhaskars1984 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:03:50 BST 2013

Dear Andy

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have commented the the line ''export FLEXLM_DIAGNOSTICS=3'' and I have
tried to build the Molpro from the scratch using "boost_1_51_0" instead of
"boost_1_54_0". With boost_1_54_0 I am unable to configure with -mpp and
-mppbase

Now I got some different error. Here I am attaching the error message and
the CONFIG file

Thanks in advance

with regards

Bhaskar Sharma