[molpro-user] -nocxx option when configuring Molpro installation

Evgeniy Gromov Evgeniy.Gromov at pci.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jun 5 19:31:32 BST 2013

Andy,

Thanks for your response. I posted the question because I cannot
compile Molpro (2012.1) using intel-12, namely the c++ part.
The problem relates to the c++ headers that comes from gnu
version 4.7 . I tried to use gnu 4.6 but there is anyway
some problems, for example:

$(CXX) -c $(CXXFLAGS) -O2 DftiCxx.cpp

/usr/include/c++/4.6/bitset(389): error: identifier "__SIZEOF_LONG__" is
undefined
         { return __pos / _GLIBCXX_BITSET_BITS_PER_WORD; }
                          ^

/usr/include/c++/4.6/bitset(393): error: identifier "__SIZEOF_LONG__" is
undefined
         { return (__pos % _GLIBCXX_BITSET_BITS_PER_WORD) / __CHAR_BIT__; }

Don't you happen to know what one can do in this case.

Regards,
Evgeniy

E-mail: evgeniy at pci.uni-heidelberg.de