[molpro-user] -nocxx option when configuring Molpro installation

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 19:51:22 BST 2013

Evgeniy,

I seem to recall Intel 12 (C/C++) is only compatible with gnu headers up
to 4.5. I think easiest solution is to use gcc instead of icc, i.e. -gcc
instead of -icc to configure.

If you want Intel 12 to work I think you would have to install an older
OS, or at least an older gcc and ensure that icc finds the correct
include files.

Best wishes,

Andy