[molpro-user] error

Shachar Klaiman shachar.klaiman at pci.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jun 27 11:52:13 BST 2013

Dear Manhui,

Thanks for your reply.

The error occurs just before integral transformation for ccsd. The input
prior to this point varies and is not unique. What does seem to be relevant
is the use of large memory due to a very large basis (around 1000 basis
functions). I tried from 4000 to 15000 mwords for the memory keyword but
the same error every time.

Best,
Shachar