[molpro-user] error

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 12:38:52 BST 2013

Shachar,

It will also probably be useful for us to know:

1. does it make a difference to specify --no-helper-server?
2. does the job run in serial, i.e. -n1?

Additionally, 15000 mwords is roughly 120 Gb or memory, which is the
amount of memory per-process. eg. if you have 4 processes running on 1
node that node would need around 500Gb of memory, is this the case? For
reference, here is an older post about Molpro memory specification:

http://www.molpro.net/pipermail/molpro-user/2010-April/003723.html

Best wishes,

Andy