[molpro-user] Molpro across multiple Macs

Kirk Peterson kipeters at wsu.edu
Thu Mar 28 19:17:14 GMT 2013

Hi Jean,

in principle it should be no different from other Linux-based systems.  I use a mpich2-parallel build of Molpro using the Intel fortran compiler and gcc.  I've only used it in parallel runs across multiple cores and not multiple nodes, however.  The performance will certainly depend on what your network fabric is.

best wishes,

-Kirk