[molpro-user] molpro command not found

elkeshavarz5 at sci.ui.ac.ir elkeshavarz5 at sci.ui.ac.ir
Sun May 26 06:26:52 BST 2013

Dear Andy

In the process of installation after selecting the folders, it says:
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: rmtlseek not stopped at a record boundary
Installation of Molpro files complete

then when I try to run the program by typing "molpro 1.com", it says:
If 'molpro' is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the
package that contains it

and by typing"cnf molpro" it says:
command not found

I don't know what to do?