[molpro-user] MolPro problem in HEAD NODE of CLUSTER

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed May 29 23:59:10 BST 2013

If nothing Molpro related has changed it seems this is due to a change
in the system. Perhaps some block has been put in to stop jobs being run
on the head node, or perhaps some network related change has been made.
The 'waiting for connection' message could be something like waiting for
ssh password or trying to connect to an incorrect hostname, maybe
/etc/hosts does not contain the system hostname.

I suggest to contact the sysadmin to find out any recent changes.

Best wishes,

Andy