[molpro-user] insufficient memory available

Marcela Madrid mmadrid at psc.edu
Mon Oct 7 22:02:28 BST 2013

hi,

we are getting the following error when running MOLPRO.2012.1
on an SGI UV 1000cc-NUMA shared-memory system comprising 256 blades:

insufficient memory available - require               28426707  have
               7921369
 the request was for real words

I would like to double-check if this is a bug that requires downloading another version of molpro.
Also, we run without specifying the memory flag. Is there a way to know the default memory that molpro allocates?

thank you very much, Marcela