[molpro-user] saving dump record and using it as initial guess

Dan Kats dnkats at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:35:50 GMT 2013

Dear Elham

You can try to force Molpro to look for 2100.2 instead of 2101.2:

basis=vdz
geometry={be1;be2,be1,r }
r=1.6 ang
{hf;save,2000.2}
{ccsd
save,5000.2
}
r=1.7 ang
{hf;start,2000.2}
{ccsd
start,5000.2
}

Regarding your second concern: the only possibility to restart a
calculation is to use wfu files (ie, by putting "file,2,be2.wfu" in
your input). You can find the wfu file after a successful calculation
in your ~/wfu directory, or somewhere in the $TMPDIR directory
otherwise.

Best wishes
Daniel