[molpro-user] calculation of electronic kinetic energy and potential energy for a molecule.

Sabrina Kemmerer sabrina.kemmerer at chemie.uni-marburg.de
Tue Dec 9 11:09:55 GMT 2014

Hello Ankur,
I am new to molpro, but if I understand the manual right, there is a
little difference between the variable ENERGY and the variables EKIN and
POT.
ENERGY is "set during execution of the program", while EKIN and POT are
"variables names for properties are the same as used on the EXPEC input
cards".
"By default, only the dipole moments are computed and defined. The
values of other properties
are only stored in variables if they are requested by EXPEC cards."
Maybe that is of help for you.

Sabrina