[molpro-user] Discrepancy in the two electron integrals with and without symetry

Elisa Rebolini rebolini at lct.jussieu.fr
Thu Mar 20 12:59:28 GMT 2014

Dear Molpro developpers and users
I have done a dump of the two-electron integrals using the fci; dump
program, with and without symmetry and some of the integrals which are
zero by symmetry are equal to about 1.d-3 without symmetry in the
(occ,occ|occ,virt) block.
Is it possible to have a better agreement between the two calculations
or is it a deeper problem in the integral evaluation ?
I join my two input files corresponding to the calculation of N2 in the
sto-3g basis set.
Best regards
--
Elisa Rebolini