[molpro-user] Insufficient Memory

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Mar 21 14:52:54 GMT 2014

Samir,

I see no problem when I attempt to run that input, except that angstrom
should be outside the geometry block using a modern version of Molpro.

Please can you let me know the details of the build, i.e. version,
patchlevel etc.? If it's a binary version the filename of the binary, or
if it's a source version please send the CONFIG file. Can you also send
whatever output was actually produced.

Best wishes,

Andy