[molpro-user] Problem in Installing MOLPRO version 2012.1.8

G Mahesh gmahesh at students.iiserpune.ac.in
Wed Mar 26 06:30:04 GMT 2014

Dear Molpro Users,

I'm installing Molpro on our cluster using global arrays and openmpi to do
that I am using below command

 ./configure -mpp -auto-ga-openmpi

it is using default compilers gfortran, gcc and g++. It is going smoothly
for some time (around a hour) and installing gloabal arrays, openmpi and
boost fine I guess but, finally it is creating config.errout file by
printing below lines

---------------------
unable to link with parse object using:

/usr/bin/gfortran  -fdefault-integer-8 -fdefault-real-8
-fmax-identifier-length=31 -Waliasing -Wampersand -Wcharacter-truncation
-Wline-truncation -Wno-tabs -Wnonstd-intrinsics -Wsurprising -Wunderflow
-O0  -lpthread
/soft/debashree/Mahesh/MOLPRO/Version_2012_1.8/Molpro/src/boost-install/lib/libboost_system.a
/soft/debashree/Mahesh/MOLPRO/Version_2012_1.8/Molpro/src/boost-install/lib/libboost_thread.a
-lrt -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2 -lstdc++

Please check the compiler is working, flags are correct and all libraries
are present

failed to determine PARSE

Result so far of configure written to CONFIG.errout

I also have attached CONFIG.errout file, could you please look at the
.errout file and help me to solve the issue

Thanks
Mahesh