[molpro-user] Problem in Installing MOLPRO version 2012.1.8

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 08:24:57 GMT 2014

Mahesh,

The version of gfortran you are using is not good enough to build
Molpro. The gfortran compilers had too many bugs to build Molpro until
around version 4.5/4.6, so you will need to install a newer version of
gfortran or different Fortran compiler.

In addition to this, please let me know the glibc version of the system.

Since you're just starting the build, I would also suggest to build with
the latest tarball (currently 2012.1.12).

Best wishes,

Andy