[molpro-user] CI restart problem

Gabriel Freitas gabrielnfreitas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 23:41:56 BST 2014

Dear Andy,

I tried again with the pre-compiled mpp code (patchlevel 12). Now the job
doesn't crash, but the second CI seems to start from scratch, that it, the
number/time/energies of iterations are the same as the first CI (I expected
it to converge in a single iteration, since the CI guess vector is already
converged). It happens in the closed and open-shell cases.

Am I missing something?

Best regards,

Gabriel