[molpro-user] FCIDUMP

Peter Knowles KnowlesPJ at cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Aug 20 17:36:20 BST 2015

Dear Martin,

Yes, that’s just what I gave you … please try it and see. In that example you should see the hamiltonian defined over the five active orbitals, as specified by the occ and core directives, in the FCIDUMP. It’s documented (but rather tersely) at http://www.molpro.net/info/2012.1/doc/manual/node450.html .

Finally, if you are interested in manipulating the contents of the FCIDUMP, you might be interested in using https://bitbucket.org/pjknowles/fcidump .

Best regards,
Peter