[molpro-user] BAD TERMINATION

Ugur Bozkaya ugrbzky at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 18:06:44 BST 2015

Dear molpro users,

I can run casscf or caspt2 single point energy computations in the parallel
mode. However, when I try to run geometry optimization with casscf or
caspt2 in the parallel mode I got the following error:

"BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES"

However, in the serial mode, I can run geometry optimizations. Similarly,
for ccsd I can run single point energies in the parallel mode, however for
ccsd(t) I got the same error.

I run all these jobs with a recent binary of molpro (mpp version) and I run
them on the linux (Centos 6). Is there any idea what is going wrong in
parallel execution?

Best regards,
Ugur Bozkaya

--