[molpro-user] Radical Cation Wavefunction

MD Simulation mdsimulationgroup at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:00:22 CEST 2016

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for your reply, it's very helpful.

How do I know the state symmetry before the calculation?  I would like to
read more about how to determine the proper symmetry, are there specific
terms I could look up for the wave function symmetry?

I've read this section of the quickstart manual several times:
https://www.molpro.net/info/2012.1/doc/quickstart/node11.html
I've also read:

https://www.molpro.net/info/2012.1/doc/manual/node33.html#sec:symmetry
https://www.molpro.net/info/2012.1/doc/manual/node34.html