[molpro-user] molpro command not found

Tatiana Korona tania at tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl
Fri Dec 23 12:46:06 CET 2016

Hi,

What happens if you write

echo $PATH

?

I guess /usr/local is not listed there. You should add it to the list by a
command (in bash)

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local

Best wishes,

Tatiana

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016, hüseyin aksu wrote:

> Dear users
>
> I have recently obtained molpro binary version to test it for the MRCI.
>
> I followed all the necessary instructions and saw the results that successfully installed.
>

> So, molpro is supposed to run in any directory but it gives me an error as below:
>

> aksu at aksu-R710:~/molpro$ molpro reac.inp &
> aksu at aksu-R710:~/molpro$ molpro: command not found
>

> when I type : whereis molpro it says /usr/local/molpro so it is there.
>
> when I type which molpro then it says nothing, like some error things.
>

> Best Regards
> Dr. H??seyin AKSU
> huseyinaksu26 at hotmail.com
> huseyinaksu26 at yahoo.com

Dr. Tatiana Korona http://tiger.chem.uw.edu.pl/staff/tania/index.html
Quantum Chemistry Laboratory, University of Warsaw, Pasteura 1, PL-02-093 Warsaw, POLAND