[molpro-user] .xml does not validate

Andy May ajmay81 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:02:02 CEST 2016

Dear Mahesh Gudem,

>From the output I can see you have built your version from a Molpro
2012.1.0 tarball, i.e. the original source when 2012.1 was first released,
but are using the very latest Intel compiler.

The 2012.1.0 source code was tested against the compilers available when it
was released in 2012 and if you want to build using that tarball then you
must install the appropriate Intel compiler that was available in 2012.

We do however make regular updates and try to keep older versions of Molpro
working with the newer compilers, I strongly recommend you download the
latest 2012.1 (currently 2012.1.44) source. This has been tested with Intel
16.0.1 compiler at least.

Best wishes,

Andy