[molpro-user] Basis blocks - Molpro

Dorra Khiri dorra.khiri at u-pem.fr
Fri Oct 14 12:09:44 CEST 2016

Dear molpro users,

I want to perform a UCCSD(T)/ CBS calculation for IO.
I would appreciate if you could help me in correctly defining the basis set for Iodine atom.
I use the folowing basis set :

basis={default,aug-cc-pwCVDZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVDZ-PP

ECP, i, 28, 4 ;
1; ! g-ul potential
2,1.00000000,0.00000000;
3; ! s-ul potential
2,40.03337600,49.98964900;
2,17.30057600,281.00655600;
2,8.85172000,61.41673900;
4; ! p-ul potential
2,15.72014100,67.41623900;
2,15.20822200,134.80769600;
2,8.29418600,14.56654800;
2,7.75394900,28.96842200;
4; ! d-ul potential
2,13.81775100,35.53875600;
2,13.58780500,53.33975900;
2,6.94763000,9.71646600;
2,6.96009900,14.97750000;
4; ! f-ul potential
2,18.52295000,-20.17661800;
2,18.25103500,-26.08807700;
2,7.55790100,-0.22043400;
2,7.59740400,-0.22164600;

set,df
default,aug-cc-pwCVDZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVDZ-PP
spdf,I,aug-cc-pwCVDZ-PP;c;

set,df1
default,aug-cc-pwCVTZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVTZ-PP
spdfg,I,aug-cc-pwCVTZ-PP;c;

set,df2
default,aug-cc-pwCVQZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVQZ-PP
spdfgh,I,aug-cc-pwCVQZ-PP;c;

}

But starting Extrapolating UCCSD(T) calculation I got the following error :

Extrapolating UCCSD(T) energy with basissets DF DF1 DF2

Running default procedure: HF-SCF000 UCCSD(T)

*** Long output written to logfile /home/khiri/Molpro/IO/testbase/io-testbase.log ***

Evaluating energy using basis set DF
Cannot find default basis DF for atom I

Please specify a default basis or define basis sets for all atoms!

Can you please advise how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Sincerely.

Dorra.