[molpro-user] Basis blocks - Molpro

Dorra.Khiri at u-pem.fr Dorra.Khiri at u-pem.fr
Tue Oct 18 09:53:08 CEST 2016

Thank you so much.

I'm using Molpro 2015 and this is my input :

***,IO test of basis blocks

memory,400,M;

gprint,basis,orbitals

basis={default,aug-cc-pwCVDZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVDZ-PP

set,df

default=aug-cc-pwCVDZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVDZ-PP

spdf,I,aug-cc-pwCVDZ-PP;c;

set,df1

default=aug-cc-pwCVTZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVTZ-PP

spdfg,I,aug-cc-pwCVTZ-PP;c;

set,df2

default=aug-cc-pwCVQZ,I=aug-cc-pwCVQZ-PP

spdfgh,I,aug-cc-pwCVQZ-PP;c;

}

geometry={

O , I , rIO

}

rIO=1.8999 Ang

{hf; wf,33,2,1}

{uccsd(t);core,0,0,0,0;wf,33,2,1 }

{extrapolate,basis=df:df1:df2,method=ex2}

---;

Thank you.

Best regards.
Dorra.