[molpro-user] Basis blocks - Molpro

Peterson, Kirk kipeters at wsu.edu
Tue Oct 18 17:55:04 CEST 2016

Dear Dorra,

I’m sorry, it looks like this function does not support using user-defined basis sets in this way. In fact it looks like perhaps
one can’t use mixed basis sets at all (different sets for different atoms).  I think I can easily patch the latter so that using a
-PP basis set on heavy atoms will correspond to the analogous non-relativistic basis set on any light atoms.  Then your
call to extrapolate would be:

{extrapolate,basis=awcvdz-pp:awcvtz-pp:awcvqz-pp,method=ex2}

This won’t show up in the nightly build for a few days yet though.

best,

-Kirk