[molpro-user] configure error for molpro 2002.6

Nick Wilson WilsonNT at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 17:48:13 BST 2006

You should do (in bash)
. /opt/intel/compiler80/ia32/bin/ifortvars.sh

or csh/tcsh
source /opt/intel/compiler80/ia32/bin/ifortvars.csh

so that the location of the intel compiler shared libraries are added to
your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable

Best wishes,
Nick Wilson