[molpro-user] Error: !LICENCE! Password missing on licence token

Evgeniy Gromov Evgeniy.Gromov at pci.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 16 09:50:57 BST 2009

Dear Andy,

Thanks for your reply. I did the replacement (it is only
in one place, namely I replaced "...modules=mpp&..." by
"...modules=mpp%...") but it didn't help. It still gives
the same error. I did the replacement in the token and
also exported MOLPRO_KEY variable (is this variable valid?).
The token should be fine as I can check patches with "patcher".
So I am stumped why it doesn't work.

Best regards,
Evgeniy

--