[molpro-user] explicit fitting basis problem with -f12 methods

Hans-Joachim Werner werner at theochem.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Dec 5 10:15:41 GMT 2009

Yes, of course you can define fitting and ri basis sets in a basis
block, e.g.,

basis={
default=vtz   !default orbital basis
set,df
s,be,exponents
p,be,exponents
set,ri
s,be,exponents
p,be,exponents
set,jk
s,be,exponents
p,be,exponents
}
hf
ccsd(t)-f12,ri_basis=ri,df_basis=df,df_basis_exch=jk

see section 11 of the users manual!

You could for example try the Turbomole def2 basis sets:
A. Hellweg, C. Haettig, S. Hoefener, W. Klopper: TCA 117, 587(2007)
F. Weigend: J. Comput. Chem. 29, 167 (2007)

http://bases.turbo-forum.com/TURBOMOLE_BASISSET_LIBRARY/tbl.html

H.-J. Werner

--
Prof. Hans-Joachim Werner