[molpro-user] molpro jobs keeps crashing!!!!

Shireen Falah shireen.alfalah at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 15:49:32 GMT 2011

Dear Molpro users:
I have a continuouslly crashign job because of memory setting!
The scratch direcotory where my job is running is almost empty, so there
is enough space on the directory where the calculations are running.

I have parrallel molporo 2010, patch level 1.
I have installed the pre-compiled version.
I run molpro using the command line:
/usr/local/bin/molpro -d $workdir/molpro/$1 -n 2 $1.input
and somtimes I try:
/usr/local/bin/molpro -d $workdir/molpro/$1 $1.input
but nothing work.
A sample input and output files are attached to this email.
I do not know how to have my files runnign and I do not know what is the
problem!
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Sherin Alfalah