[molpro-user] Installing 2010.2 patch level 25

Andy May MayAJ1 at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 18:06:14 GMT 2012

Andrew,

Yes, we no longer use patcher or patch infrastructure, there will be a
fresh tarball for each patch level. Whereas before moving up a patch
level normally referred to applying one patch to the code, now it is
really re-mastering many commits into one fresh tarball. This means
patch level will increment much more slowly, but may include many changes.

The licence token can be downloaded by logging into the Molpro website
and clicking the appropriate link, which is really what the patcher
utility did anyway in terms of getting the token. Note, the token does
not change with patch level, so any previously downloaded token should
work fine.

Best wishes,

Andy