[molpro-user] Molpro-help

Satyam Srivastava jayantsrivastava007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:23:24 BST 2014

Dear Molpro Users,

I was trying multi calculation.I was getting this error. I have included
pspace,10.0.

"

*NON-ZERO P-SPACE GRADIENT. LARGEST VALUE:    0.69D+01  Probably the
p-space is not closed under symmetry operations. This can happen if the
initial orbitals are not symmetry adapted or if there is root-flipping
between states of different symmetry. Try different p-space threshold, or
select p-space configurations manually.  The check can be bypassed by
setting thresh,pspace=thr to a larger value. Non-zero p-space gradient
elements smaller than thr are ignored."*

 What should I Do?
Kindly help me......
Your's
Satyam